CUSTOMISE YOUR JERSEY CUSTOMISE YOUR NFL EXPERIENCE - TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This free-prize draw (the “Promotion”) is open to anyone who is authorised to make a purchase transaction on the NFL online store www.europe.NFLshop.com (“On-line Store”) aged 18 and over, excluding employees and families of the Promoter or the NFL Entities (as defined below), and in each case its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion (“Promotion”). This Promotion is void where prohibited in whole or in part by local law.
3. Entry to the Promotion is free when you (i) place an order for a product from the On-line Store (“Order”) which is received by the Promoter between 00:00 hours on 12th August 2014 and 24:00 hours on 9th September 2014 and (ii) provide a valid email address where requested to do so. Only one entry per person is permitted. To opt out of this Promotion email us at email@example.com
4. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected, late Orders or Orders made in bad faith will not be accepted as entries. The Promoter does not take responsibility for lost, damaged or delayed Orders.
5. The prize draw will take place within  hours of the closing time of the Promotion (“Draw Date”). On the Draw Date one Winner will be picked at random from all valid entries received by the closing date.
6. The Winner will be contacted by telephone within  working day from the Draw Date and will have to acknowledge the Prize immediately after notification and confirm that they wish to accept the Prize. If the Winner fails to do this he/she will forfeit the Prize.
7. Should the Promoter be (i) unable to contact the Winner, or (ii) the Prize is declined; or (iii) a Winner forfeits the Prize under these terms and conditions, or (iv) cannot take the Prize due to not being able to comply with these terms and conditions then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the Prize to an alternative winner drawn in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Winner’s name and county of residence will be available on request by emailing the Promoter at [insert email address].
10. The Prize must be taken and all travel completed between [23th September 2014] and [28th October 2014]. The Winner shall win the following Prize for themselves and one companion of their choosing: • 2 tickets to watch the team of their choice play an NFL game during game weeks 4 to 8 of the an NFL (inclusive); • return economy flights from the nearest international airport; and • a three night stay in no less than a 3* hotel in the city or town where the game will be played.
11. The Prize is limited to the above and excludes all other expenses including, without limit, meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, transfers, travel to and from the airport and the game and all personal expenses. The Prize does not include tourist visas (if required), travel insurance (mandatory), passports, and any applicable taxes, all of which will be the sole responsibility of the Winner and his/her companion. The Winner and his/her companion must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to the destination.
12. If the Winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, they must have prior parental or guardian permission and must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over when taking up the Prize.
13. All tickets will be sent to the Winner prior to travel at the Promoter’s expense. The Promoter will liaise directly with the Winner regarding delivery of the Prize. Where tickets are delivered to the Winner by post, the Promoter will not be responsible for loss of the tickets.
14. The Promoter will not be held responsible for the Winner and his/her companion not taking advantage of the Prize due to health or any other reason including without limit being unable to take out travel insurance which is mandatory in order to receive the Prize.
15. It is the responsibility of the Winner to (i) organize and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling parties and all other travel documentation and requirements; (ii) ensure that the travelling parties are adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) ensure that the travelling parties adhere to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the Promoter or other third party provider.
16. The Winner and his/her companion may be required to participate in related publicity. By participating in the Promotion the Winner and his/her companion agree to participate in such publicity and permit the Promoter’s to use all materials that are produced as a result of such activity. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
17. All elements of the Prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-refundable there are no cash alternatives. The Prize cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
18. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, neither the Promoter, the NFL Entities (as defined below) nor its service providers involved in the organization of this Promotion will accept any responsibility for loss, damage or injury caused by participation in the Promotion.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual which it considers is acting in bad faith with regard to the Promotion or who fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
20. The Promoter will use the information which you provide or which we obtain from our dealings with you, to administer the competition. We may also use it to tell you about our products and offers, and for market research including analysis and development of our products and customer relationships.
21. All tickets remain the property of the Promoter and are issued subject to any venue regulations. Terms and conditions of the relevant providers will apply including the airline, hotel, travel company and the NFL and the Winner agrees to comply with and ensure his/her companion complies with all such terms and the instructions of such third parties.
22. It is the responsibility of the Winner to inform the Promoter and third party providers of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the Winner and/or their companion when taking up the Prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
23. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible or impractical, accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary, amend or cancel the Promotion including these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
24. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
25. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
PROMOTER: KITBAG LTD, GREENGATE, MIDDLETON, MANCHESTER M24 1FD.